SAVE WATER WITH DRY SHAMPOO!
Dry shampoo is the perfect substitute for those non-wash hair days as it absorbs the oil that is produced by your scalp. Using dry shampoo before bedtime can prevent roots from becoming oily during the night. We need to refrain from washing hair daily and start using dry shampoo to stretch out our washes.
If you have oily roots and you’re thinking that this would never work for you, keep in mind that oily hair works fine with dry shampoo as it absorbs the oil on your scalp rather than repels oils.
Are you sure you know all there is to know about dry shampoo? Are you taking the necessary precautions with our current water situation? As day zero gets closer we need to stand together and try alternative ways in which to substitute our water usage.
All you need to know about Dry Shampoo:
The benefits of dry shampoo
– Adds volume and grip
– Extends blow dry looks
– Absorbs oil
– Refreshes limp or day-old styles
How to use dry shampoo:
– Section your hair
– Apply dry shampoo near your roots first
– Massage into with fingers
– Brush away excess shampoo
Some useful tips:
– Dry shampoo must be used when hair is completely dry.
– The best time for you to use dry shampoo is before bedtime as this will allow the shampoo to absorb the oil in your hair while you are sleeping.
– Know when to stop – Never go overboard when using dry shampoos – remember to only apply the shampoo to your roots and scalp and not through the rest of your hair.
– Most of our oil comes from our scalp so be sure to pay more attention to these areas of the hair and only spray onto small sections of the roots.
– To be used 2-3 times a week.
– DO wash with normal shampoo in-between.
– Water will make dry shampoo clumpy and messy.
Style Bar will be retailing and promoting these dry shampoo products in each store:
Moroccanoil dry shampoo – Dark tones
Ultra-fine rice starches absorb oil, build-up, and odour to leave hair instantly refreshed and cleansed. UV protecting, Argon Oil infused formula breaks down instantly, leaving no dull residue
Moroccanoil dry shampoo – Light Tones
Ultra-fine starches absorb oil, build-up and odour to leave hair instantly refreshed and cleansed. UV protecting, argon oil-infused formula contains violet to balance brassiness.
Wella – EIMI – Dry shampoo
Creates volume and a manageable matte texture to achieve your desired look. Refresh your hair with this formula containing Tapioca starch
Redken – Pillow proof two-day extender
Extend the life of every wash and blowout. Absorbs oil and freshens up hair for a long-lasting look.
Indola – Style Reviver
Adds volume and grip while absorbing oil and extending blow-dry looks.
KMS – Hair Play
Absorbs oil and builds bulk to refresh limp or day-old styles. Great for quick style touch-ups and in-between shampoos.
For more information feel free to contact a store near you.
Visit our site for further store details: www.stylebar.co.za